Spotlight : India Circus by Krsna Mehta


If you are regular reader at CDL then you must be aware that even though I am living in USA , I am very much attached to my roots and home decor is no exception. I love Indian motifs, textiles and rich color.


Shopping online is now part of our lifestyle but to find affordable designer products with essence of India is tough but one such store is exception to that and that store is India Circus. India Circus provides various lifestyle product ranges from Fashion to home decor and personal accessories. Products are chic, sophisticated , Indian with modern twist.



 What better represent Indian design then Peacock motif and color so I chose Peacock Flower Poly Taf-Silk Cushion Cover and Peacock Dawn Poly Velvet Cushion Cover because Cushions are so versatile and can change the look of any space. Here I have used them on my bed. they really add a splash of color to white bedding and make the space look alive.


I also chose Palaces in Paradise coasters and they are so beautiful and elegant. It looks very well made too, I just love them, it was the perfect choice. They look great on my coffee table. Everything arrived packaged very well too.  


Cushions have zipper so its very easy to take them out and wash if needed. Here they are on my living room sofa. Colors are exactly the same as they look in picture at India Circus website and they are true to size.


You can see in below pic that I have paired Peacock Flower Poly Taf-Silk Cushion Cover with my basic green ones.

Click here to visit India Circus website and you will be surprised how beautiful , sophisticated products they have in such affordable price that you would definitely would want to buy something. 
Disclaimer: I was provided these products by India Circus for review however the opinion and view expressed in this post are mine and unbiased.

14 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing the website for quite some time now...... They have beautiful stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cushions and thank you for your sweet comment on my mom's post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nayana, Both the cushion cover and the coasters are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coasters!! Ahhhh... love absolutely everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coasters!! Love the cushions to.. oh everything, actually :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the cushion covers and coasters .. Must say I so so want the wall mirror too. Its so appealing. where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sangeetha for visiting and taking time out to write. Mirror is from Kohls.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful products. I am like you too! Love love love indian motifs and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...