Fall and Festivals.....


Leaves have started to turn brown and there is a nip in the air. We have enjoyed summer so much and I am going to miss my gardening and outdoor fun but Days of sweaters, boots, coziness , cuddling, hot soup, pumpkin picking, hayrides and most important festivals are here so I am excited for that.

DSC_0711

Its time to add warm hues, earth tones and some bling in to home....

DSC_0751

Dried flowers, pine cones in the vignettes....

DSC_0819

Splash of Orange, rust everywhere...time to pull out throws...


DSC_0164

DSC_0799

And time for festivals... Wishing you all very happy, blessed and fun filled Navratri. May Ma Ambe bless you all with love, peace, health, wealth and happiness always. Time to pray, play garba and dandiya :)


And there will be soon time to add some bling :) Have you started preparing for Diwali? Click here to see all my past Diwali decor posts.

DSC_0918

P.s.There are three giveaways going on right here at CDL, do take a look and participate :)

8 comments:

  1. Such a nice post Nayana. Beautiful images...specially the first one is so cheerful :)
    Loved how you styled your coffee table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Vignettes! Happy Navratri Nayana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rich fall colors!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the festive touches..........you have a beautiful home Nayana !!! Wishing you a Happy Navratri !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nayanaaaa... I can sit with my laptop and go through this post over and over again. I feel your excitement and you just rubbed it on to me :D :D
    Now, I want to re-decorate my home for Diwali, prepare sweets and pull out my Indian wears :)

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting all my favourite blogs.. after nearly two years.. and have enjoyed every bit of being here today.. Hope you have a lovely year ahead.. and happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...