Table top today...

Spring is in the air and it's about time to come out of hibernation :) Many festivals have gone by since I posted last here...hope you have been enjoying the life.....


Sharing few images of my coffee table top today. I know I did not show you my coffee table yet but lets keep that for some other day(when I take out my camera)....


I have used brass plate as tray here and yes the candy dish is filled with almonds. Added a small plant, I believe plant/flowers is must in any vignette. I have added tall brass bell Which i think keeps it all balanced and between all prettiness a remote so we can find it when needed.


I don't spread out my vignette on whole table as I don't like clearing out table when my son wants to color , craft or play his toys when we watching tv or just chilling out.

I hope you don't mind phone pics...okay okay will use the camera next time :) 

Do you like putting up a vignette on coffee table? What is the must have thing for your coffee table vignette?




19 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Nayana!. Where did you pick your plant from? I did put a similar bowl with mixed nuts in it and then would forget to refill it. Thanks to your pictures, I will go home and put it back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I agree, some form of greenery always enhances the look of the coffee table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karisma... Thank you so much for dropping by.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back Nayana! Your iphone pictures are perfectly fine. Where did you get your plant from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am always so conscious about pics. Plant is from Ikea. I love books too, it's like another must to hv in vignette but I didn't had a space in the tray but I have still tucked a magazine underneath the tray, of ourse it's a home decor one ;)

      Delete
  4. Lovely pics Nayana. Yes, I do love putting up a few things on my coffee table. A plant in a nice planter and a few books are a must :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing the info, Nayana. I have an Ikea visit to plan (since both Mr. and son do not enjoy the way I do) and will see if my store carries them.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous as usual Nayana! I looove the plant & planter..! My coffee table is empty most of the time, except the mess (laptop, some random feet spreading from sofa, phones , remotes etc ) my family creates..! I would love to have some books, green & flowers & a gorgeous box. But my family has a history of making it look like a mess too : /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manasa, it's same here too that's why I have opted for a tray and not spread everything on table :)

      Delete
  6. This is lovely. I am hosting a Giveaway with Jaypore on my site today. Would love for you to enter and do please spread the word. Thanks a bunch Anu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,there been missing your posts for a while, nice to see you back with your lovely vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this post Nayana. Nice job as always... you should blog more actively, we look forward to your posts.

    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks Deepa, will try to post more frequently :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...