Zen corner lit up for Diwali

Hello my lovlies and hows the decorations, arrangments, preparations going at your end? I have a very busy day ahead of me but I have to share my excitement with you all :) Remember  my zen corner at the entryway...I have made few changes to it this Diwali and here is how it looks with candle lights.

DSC_0944

This is the first thing you see when you enter our house. I liked the previous one too but change is good, right?

DSC_0958

DSC_0960

I will try to post as festivities progress but if I can not here is wishing all you lovely readers......

DSC_0970

Happy Diwali!!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely serene Nayana! Wish you very prosperous & happy deepawali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Post Nayana! Love your space here.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nayana, this space is so serene and calm...Wishing you and your family a very Happy Diwali!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the zen corner Nayana. I am in Japan right now for some work and now I am inspired to get some more Buddha statues from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gasp! the Zen corner is so very close to my heart, beautiful and sublime.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...