Diwali decor Inspirations.....


Those who are following on Facebook must have seen few of these decor glimpses when we celebrated the festival but here are all the moments together to cherish or pin away the inspiration for next year...

I have created a trio of floating candles in cylinder vase. added few marbles in the water for extra sparkle. out of these three only the tallest is vase- purchased from walmart for a dollar, small and medium are the glass we use for water and both are from dollar store.
  
Diwali candles

to create a interesting vignette, objects of varying heights are very important. I have grouped cylinder trio with small uruli filled with flowers and candles- which is actually a heirloom container/dubba, i have removed the lid. 

I have also added one more tea light on my DIY twig mirror. Mirror are great base for candles, it reflects the light beautifully. if you have big round mirror , you can put different color votive candle holders to create beautiful centerpiece.

Diwali candle mirror

Another small brass bowl filled with flowers and candle...

Floating candles Diwali

Marigolds are must for Indian weddings, festivals and Puja...what say? I plant few pots of marigold every summer and they blooms till late fall so always comes in handy for my Diwali puja and decor.

Diwali

I have surrounded my Buddha corner with candles and glow on Buddha is mesmerizing.

Diwali

Diwali

All decked up for Diwali....

Diwali

Below is the sight you see as you enter the house...

Diwali

Diwali  


How was your Diwali? would you like to share any tips or images of your Diwali decor, write me at nayana(dot)cdl(at)gmail(dot)com.

Pin away this inspirations for next Diwali and be sure to like Facebook page so you do not miss any updates :) May this light brightens your day!!!

12 comments:

  1. Love the warm glow cast by the candles in the pics............especially adore the zen corner. Thank you for sharing the wonderful nooks from your home Nayana. You have a wonderful weekend and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Hope you had a wonderful Diwali ..

    -Priyam @ http://priyam-simplejoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Photographs and decoration Nayana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! nayana.... it really looks beautiful..... Its been long since I have been to this blogging world, but hope to be here with consistency. I loved your Zen corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, the light , marigolds create the perfection

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nayana, Such a lovely Diwali Post !

    I have just launched my range of bag, would love feedback

    http://desibynature86.blogspot.in/2013/12/desi-by-nature-bohobo-bags.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nayana its really inspiringgg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nayana, Where are you? How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Reshma...thanks for dropping by and asking. I am fine just been busy and ignoring the blog but hope will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nayana! Beautiful pictures :)

    Looks like you have been out of action of late. I took a couple of months' break myself and now that I am back, I look forward to reading more here at CDL. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks you Tanya..yes have not posted for few months, checked your blog too...good to hv you back. Will visit you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...