Hello.......

Hey you all...a big warm hello and warm red tomato glow from my home to yours :)

First of all thank you Deepa, Reshma and all other who have asked about my where abouts :) Thank you Deeksha for patiently waiting :)I missed you all but we all know..how much time blogging takes and its hard for me lately to balance it all, I was busy but that does not mean I was not creative :) and I chose the easy way out...I post regularly on FACEBOOK page of the blog so If you like what I do, join me there.

DSC_0838
 
I hope you all are doing good and ready and excited for the festive season as I am...
 
DSC_0843
 
I will try to post though not as much as I was posting before but if you miss me here say Hola at the Facebook page 
P.s. These are home grown tomatoes in heirloom plate :)

11 comments:

  1. WOw the pictures and the clicks looks so beautiful dear <3 Loved your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to have you back Nayana. I will find you on facebook.

    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is the best shot Nayana. I really liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. It is such a beautiful sight Nayana! Love the red on bronze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see back Nayana. Missed you. Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! I hope to see you here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Would love to see more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Refreshing clicks and tomatoes...Hope to see you more..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tomatoes.. I am growing some this year..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see you back.. I myself was away - busy with exams and stuff..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...