Fall fall fall for master bedroom

When it comes to updating room for a season my basics do not change.

To bring the seasonal update in master bedroom I like to freshen it with beddiing, pillows, throw, accesories, flowers or foliage. Checkout seasonal updates for master bedroom in  Spring and Summer.

DSC_0856DSC_0848


Orange is my favorite color and I love it more in the season of fall. This bedding I have used here is one of my favorite. I love the pop of orange between white and brown.

DSC_0846
 
Daisy bush is in full of blooms and I am enjoying it..you have seen the other arrangement here.
 This time i have used pickle jar for the daisies.
 
DSC_0875

Flowers can freshen up any space. Usaully I have home grown flowers available for arrangement but if I do not have any then I use the indoor plant in my vignette. To bring in more fall I have filled lantern with artifical fall foliage.

DSC_0872DSC_0887

I prefer sunny day to click pictures but I think here rainy day and fall goes well together :)

DSC_0870

Love painting hanging on the nightstand was done by my son. click here to see how easy it is.

DSC_0866

Do you like to bring seasonal changes in your decor?Are ready for the festival time ahead upon us...I can not wait :) check out past Diwali decorations here for some inspirations.

8 comments:

  1. Loved the clicks very much Beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and beautiful. I like to make changes too but, it's not seasonal. It is every time I do a detailed cleaning :) so I change the furniture arrangement a bit, I love flowers too and I like to keep rotating the bed sheet and pillow covers too :) Nice pics and nice ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ideas for spring.Yes, flowers can bring life to any dull part of your house. loved the way you captured the sprinkles of rain with beautiful flower jar in front.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely!
    i liked your pine cone vignette too...
    supriya and i totally skipped posting on fall and halloween this time - I haave already moved on to diwali - come check out my diwali feature.

    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nayana.. I just loved the decor..lovely pics :) I love orange too and I agree it brings a nice pop of color to that bed sheet..loved the daisies in the pickle jar too, I normally move my furniture and use different throws and cushions to change the decor.. but hats off to you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything in your bedroom! I remember first seeing this orange bird bedding in the springtime and I was so jealous (I saw it on Apartment Therapy a while back and it stole my heart). Great idea with the autumn leaves in the lantern, too, I love it! (and I'm pinning those adorable daisies right now)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nayana,

    Would love to see more of that duvet. You know I love birds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...