Simple summer bedroom


Hello Hello hellooo.....I should even more emphasize on my hello after missing in action for so long on the blog....I apologize if you have been checking the blog for update and finding it stuck on the same page.

I have a lot to share, you know. like I have a pictures clicked from months before but posting on a blog takes its time. many times I thought on just posting the pictures on the facebook page but I did not wanted to disappoint you my lovely readers so somehow I managed today to write a post :) before the summer is over. anyways it doesn't feel like much of summer this year with all this rain.

What summer is without Sea shell, right? Here is the pretty one used as planter for Air plant in the vignette on Bed side table.

DSC_0350

Accompanied by pretty succulent....Do you love white Planters? I do, main reason because it can go with any decor and particularly in summer...love it.

DSC_0348

and my favorite cut and bring inside perennial..of course Hydreanges :)  in Ikea pitcher vase.

DSC_0378

At heart I love white sheets, the crisp clean look but we do not use heavy duvet in summer and lets say white sheet without the Duvet looks plain boring so I bought this cotton sheet in coral color from India and soft yellow shawl which I have used all my summers in India....so I am making it part of my summer here too :)

DSC_0345

DSC_0371

So hows summer going in your neck of woods?

Linking it to Colours Dekor

16 comments:

  1. Hi Nayana,

    Came across your blog recently and absolutely loving it. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deekha for all your feedback...do stop by frequently :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colors Nayana!
    I love that print and color on your bed sheet. I have a very similar one too from India..:)

    -Priyam @ http://priyam-simplejoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice...I love the prints on bed sheets in India.

      Delete
  3. good to have you back nayana!
    lovely vigneetes and your summery bedroom looks gorgeous!

    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I lv d idea of sea shell planter. Lovely pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!I have been checking your blog daily but you had disappeared.Nice cool colours and I have similar shells too.Thinking of using it as a planter.Thanks for the idea.The summers in this part of India are bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely images, Nayana and love that shell plant :)Nice to have you back !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your space Nayana..thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful & Serene Nayana...Can I slumber for a while there please.?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for stopping by and to leave a appreciating comment for my cosy nook.Nice of you to invite me to part in home tour feature.Kind of you.Send you the pictures shortly.love and take care...Sujatha..:):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what's up nayana? we miss you - come back soon!

    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deepa...i know...i miss the blogging too, just not getting enough time but i m very much active on Facebook page :)

      Delete
  11. Hey Nayana, Where did you disappear? Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reshma...thank you so much for dropping by and asking about me...just been busy with life not getting enough time to blog but i m very must actively post on facebook page of the blog :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...