Joy of Gardening...

 
Spring and Summer means the rain and Sun..both makes my plants grow and thrive. Its the season of finding joy in little things. After the last frost our amber rose bush was pruned almost to the ground...And looked like this in early April.

DSC_0363

Which is now in its glory , full of buds, waiting to open. It's growing in all direction, wide spread on the ground. This pictureis just part of it.

Another joy I find in doing pretty flower arrangements and bringing the outdoors inside but I don't like to pluck away all my flowers either. This rose bush is wide spread on the ground level so I picked up few flowers from the back side and few from the branches that were touching the ground.
DSC_0312

This beautiful roses perfectly goes with the pickle jars that my sister sent me all the way from India so I used small jar as vase. My sissy sent me two jars which I keep on kitchen counter filled with treats and nuts.
DSC_0305
  

Whenever I do flower arrangements, it's like a new challenge for me now that what I can use and turn in to a pretty vase but believe me at the end it looks so much better then tucking flowers in to a regular glass vase.
DSC_0297
 

I love how my gold color drape gives perfect background.
DSC_0298

Do you love gardening, do you find the joy in waiting for the buds to open up?
Linking it to Colours Dekor

13 comments:

  1. I love the shade of the roses & the jar. It looks sooo beautiful together!

    I so envy your rose bush, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manasa...I envy your amazing balcony garden :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your garden! I am new from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and hopefully follow me back! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty! :)

    Your post would be a lovely addition for Fresh-Cut Friday. Come by and say hi! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I'm so glade you joined in! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little arrangement! LOVE the roses and container.

    Linking from Fresh Cut Friday,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. The roses are so pretty.They match the jar perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are really good at it! Love the color of those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely picture! That's true. I too love using just about any jar for flowers. That way they look different each time. Not a big fan of mindless buying of decorative stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...