Home tour - Treasure filled home of Ruma Rajpal in New Jersey, USA part -II

 
If you have not yet checked the part I of Ruma Rajpal's home, go ahead check it out and I wait for you right here with more inspiring pictures of her home :)

Lets continue with more of her family room...
family room

Ruma...I too have wooden spoon hanging in my kitchen but not carved and beautiful as yours *sigh* :)
kitchen4

Now lets go upstairs to check out more amazing corners...
Stairs landing..
steps

Upstairs Foyer
upstairs foyer

upstairs foyer 2

Master bedroom
master room1

Who would not like to stay at this guest room :)
guest room

Powder room
powder room

Ruma says "One of my most special art piece in our home is framed poems written by both sets of grandparents on the birth of our son. It's more precious than any other art in my home." How lovely...

kid room
Ruma continues "As my parents say "home is all about creating memories". I am glad we are doing just that :) "

All the images were provided by Ruma Rajpal.

would you like to do a home tour or show few corners of your  home on Cherish Dream live. write me at nayana.cdl@gmail.com 
 

12 comments:

  1. Nayana this house is so beautiful.......I really like Ruma's aesthetic sense.....every pic is drool worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nayana.......what a beautiful cosy house ....every corner of the house looks splendid....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Serene Home! So neat and positive

    Congrats to Ruma

    How are u doing Nayana. I am settled in the new house and working on every inch to make it a beautiful haven. Will Share pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Ruma, Thanks for a lovely feature yet again Nayana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... this is such a beautiful house. Like every corner of Ruma's house. The guest room is so appealing :)
    And all the Egyptian stuff in the powder room is so nicely done. Very nice house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely house. I love the interplay of colors around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Amazingly neat & enticing <3 One thing though I'd seriously want to know is, what is that settee/stool kept in the master bedroom, near the foot of the bed, called? What is its purpose and origin of use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Amazingly neat & enticing <3 One thing though I'd seriously want to know is, what is that settee/stool kept in the master bedroom, near the foot of the bed, called? What is its purpose and origin of use?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone!!!!
    MSD - I follow your blog and love it! Keep up the good work :)

    Purvi - Its just a regular settee I picked up from Homegoods for my new home which we will be moving into this month. Since I didn't have space to store it for the time being I put it at the foot of the bed. But yes, lot of people put settees or ottomans. They are usually with storage for sheets and extra pillows/blankets. At my new house I plan to keep it at the entrance where guests can sit to take off/put on their shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...