Home tour - Elegant living room of Aradhana Rathore

 
Here is what Aradhana wrote in her email to me...

 "I am married to an army officer, I've always been very passionate about interiors......being an army wife moving lock,stock and barrel every two years has not been so easy yet in a way helped me to get even more creative and experimental with new spaces..... I like period furniture and fuss free interiors..I would like to share my drawing room with u........"

2

1

3

4

Isn't her living room truly an inspiration...I love how gracious, elegant it looks and still personalized....Beautiful home Aradhana, Thanks for sharing it with us!!

All images were provided by Aradhana Rathore.
would you like to do a home tour or show few corners of your  home on Cherish Dream live. write me at nayana.cdl@gmail.com 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely home and an appealing colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! This home is absolutely stunning, I liked every piece of furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! how beautiful... I love the ornate mirror...

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely lovely! I loved the rich dark wood with creamy creams and all the period furniture of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The furniture is beautiful! Have my eyes set on that mirror!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...