Centerpiece, flower arrangement and cylinder vases...

Hello beautiful awesome people, missed me? :)

I have been super busy and still am but just a quick hello and centerpiece and flower arrangement for you...

I have also not visited you my blog frineds as much as I would like to but I will soon make it up for it...:)

DSC_0878
This arrangement was done a week before but could not get to posting. I love how my DIY stone trivets go well in this arrangement.

DSC_0885
Cherry blossom may be not there were you are but this will look great with other flowers too...my fav pick would be Hydrangea and if you do not have so many flowers of one variety, it will look great with different variety flower combination too...

DSC_0854
My main goal here today is just not the arrangement but also the Cylinder vases...I love the versatility of it. In future I will show you how? I have not purchased them as set because that can be pricy but I tell you a little secret :)

1-  is cylinder beverage glass from walmart - i think it was 88 cents
2- is from dollar store $1 not sure it was in vase section or beverage glass section.
3 - cyclinder vase from walmart 97 cents
4 -cyclinder vase from target $2.99

all four under $6 :)

I have used two of them before in my air plants arrangement here...

It was not practical to have this big arrangement on my small table so eventually it got moved to media center.

DSC_0891

DSC_0907

So have you used cylinder vases in your decor ?

Psss : I will be back with home tour as usual tomorrow :)

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful Nayana, loved your cylinder vases and cherry blossom is just wow. You are true stone trivet are going well with the arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fresh arrangement Nayana! loved every frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Wow,nayana.I do have two cylinder vases.At present i have some artificial flowers in them.But I would love to do this with fresh ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nayana, that statue there is so beautiful. Where did you get it from?

    Nice post, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Show nice.
    best different flower vase. They all look good.
    Thanks for all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty arrangement. Love the flowers and step down of the glasses. Thanks so much for sharing with Transformed Tuesday.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really good stuff!! love the photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flower arrangements always amaze me - gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Project Inspire{d} linky party last week!! Hope to see you at this week's party up now : http://www.settingforfour.com/2013/05/project-inspired-linky-party-no.html Pinned your post to our group linky party board! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow.. the flower arrangements are gorgeous.. Sure brings a huge smile on ones face.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your arrangement. You really enhance the beauty of the cherry blossom by arranging them beautifully. It is really very pleasing to the eyes.
    ExceptionalBride.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...