Centerpiece and flower arrangement...more pink love

 
Cherry blossom are long gone but I did not realized that I did not posted this arrangement until I transferred recent pictures :) so I thought better late than never.

Cherry blossom are gone but it doesn't feel like we are in mid of May month..its cold and windy outside and have kiddo so annoyed by all the allergies he is having due to pollen.Hopefully weather soon turn in our favors and we will have glorious days ahead.

I am not pink crazy girl but the blossom flowers brought out pink in me :)

DSC_0138


after looking at these colors had to take out my netted pink dupatta.....
DSC_0174

Tied knots at both end used as runner...

DSC_0120

DSC_0122


Then wanted something dreamy so fluffed duppatta around urli full of flowers and created centerpiece...

DSC_0146


DSC_0189

DSC_0119


Here is a wish for pink and bright days ahead...

DSC_0188

Are you bored? I promise no more cherry blossom :)
Linking it to Colours Dekor 
 

12 comments:

  1. Have a great day! Very pretty pictures of the urli and scarf! Did you buy the urli here? The last time I was home in India, I thought of getting one, but it waS heavy so I had to leave buying one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reshma , I know Hw we struggle to get the things we want due to baggage weight limits :)...I bought the urli in India but I hv seen them around here in Indian and south asian grocery store so you can try looking for it in such markets around. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. No I am not bored & not at all! Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cherry blossom and it's never enough! :) This is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goshhh wat a lovely centre piece!!!Just wanna grab n put on my table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! and pink is a great color for the summer too - your urli is beautiful!

    and talking about pink...we have a PINK post coming up too :)

    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nayana... this is mind-blowing!! You are awesome, girl.
    Thrilled to see all of your centerpieces. The use of dupatta is simply superb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much everyone...you all keep me going :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a lovely centerpiece, love the pretty pink and the blooms are stunning. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cherry blossoms. Wonderful centerpiece. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Transformed Tuesday.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...