Garden Tour - Vijayalakshmi Krishnan's terracotta infused balcony garden in Bangalore

Hello hello hello..how are you all? Its Friday and I am back with balcony garden tour for you all. We are going to tour Vijayalakshmi Krishnan's balcony garden in a Bangalore. We fondly call her as Viji :)

IMG_0488
Viji's garden is a perfect example of smalls space gardening with lots of character..She has a good collection ..I mean really good collection of terracotta in her balcony...I love love earthen feeling of terracotta.

How beautiful are these duck terracotta planters filled with Money plant/Potho ..if you do not have green thumb these are the easiest plant to grow and will also do good indors in low light..just add a few clips in water filled vase to add freshness in any vignette...

anotehr view...
IMG_0498

and how about all the terracotta hangings...Its my favorite element here...adds lots of character..
IMG_0490

close up of Gajaraj... 
IMG_0489

I simply adore her Ganesha collection..how cute are they :)
IMG_0496
IMG_0494 IMG_0493
few more corners of her balcony... 
IMG_0506

IMG_0515

 Viji blogs at Viji's Craft , Do not forget to visit her and follow her for some beautiful inspirations..

So do you have a collection to talk about? Garden , Home or artwork to showoff then write me at nayana.cdl@gmail.com
All images provided by Vijayalakshmi Krishnan.

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Viji that's a wonderful balcony garden and as you said with lot of character. I loved each and every terracotta figurine and planter.
    Thanks Nayana for this eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the bell..and the idea behind it. Where do you purchase them from Viji?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teracotta collection. I am truly inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Disha, Reema and Tanya for loving Viji's garden...I am sure she appreciates all the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...i love every corner of this balcony!! Great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!!!!
    I am happy Nayana very happy.
    I am away from my home town for a tour.
    Now only visiting here.
    Happy to see my terracoatas over here. Thanks for publising.
    Thanks Disha Misra,Reema Saravanan,Tanya Anurag and Aditi for showering your love towards by commenting over here.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the terracotta pots..such a lovely collection...
    Next time on my visit to India, I am getting these..

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome !!!
    take a look for some unique glazed pottery & terracotta pots handmade from vietnamese
    visit us: Lam Thanh Co., Ltd to view more supprise
    Main Service: vietnam pottery manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where does she get the elephants?? I would love to get some.

    Thank you,
    Kaye (London, UK)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...