Five tips on creating vignettes....

Added a few of my favorite things on Media cabinet and thought of sharing with you all that how I put them together. I am no expert but here is my 5 cents on how to create a vignette as I went on to do mine.

1. Stack of books or magazines gives a base start and you can always put small treasures on them for visibility ....

DSC_0406

2. Add the objects of varying heights....adds interest and visibility of all items.

DSC_0429

DSC_0424

3. Add fresh element to your vignette like plant or flowers...it will add life to any vignette.
DSC_0402

4. Mix it all...brass, traditional item with modern elements, items of different textures, colors, different finishes.
DSC_0445

5. Create what is unique to you , which you can change with your mood, season.
DSC_0407

I would love to hear, how you create vignette in your home so please add in your few cents :) Linking it to Colors Dekor, inspire me tuesdays, project inspired kinky party

18 comments:

  1. Love the splash of yellow flowers! Actually love the whole idea with all the brass! Thank you! Gonna look around the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reshma...hv fun creating. sometimes all we need is shop our own house :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely! and you have succintly captured the essence of creating a vignette in those 5 tips..I might add some candles for mood lighting

    picture frames, quirky sign boards, boxes, brightly colored coral, lanterns - all work great in vignettes!

    nice job with the pictures too nayana!

    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deepa and you have added some lovely suggestions.

      Delete
  3. Nice tips Nayana!! I love that brass figurine and copper pot. Lovely images!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Disha...copper pot is a watering can :)

      Delete
  4. Great tips and such love vignettes. Thanks so much for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tips! Love the pops of color! I popped over from Project Inspire{d}--thanks for sharing!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I really love that little pot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips, it seems easy to make when you break it down into basics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw you sharing these tips over at Project Inspire{d} Linky Party. Your vignette turned out lovely. Great tips! I love vintage, shabby chic, so I do a lot of thrifted items in mine. Plus I have over 100 houseplants so they often are part of vignettes.
    (Oh, and 'kinky' party? Might have to visit that one! Could be interesting! lol)
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow..100 house plants.i am beyond impressed. Thanks for pointing out typo error...will change it :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing this at Project Inspired! I pinned this to our group Party Pinboard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heather for the pin :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...