Five repurposed planters on Earth day

Happy Earth day...

Here is my son holding his earth ball in his hands..but thats how it is...Its in our hands to save the Earth....

earth

Planting..gardening season is on and here is five things you can re purpose and use as planters..

1. Plastic bottles turned in to planters
Here is how my two friends Disha and Tanya turned empty soda bottles in to planters.

disha
tanya
2. Paint can turned to planters..do not forget to drill holes at bottom for drainage.
paint-cans-planters
3. Old tire turned to planters

tire

Planting containers made from tires
4. Old colander turned to planters..this works perfectly..no need to drill hole for drainage.
colander-planter
5.  Turn an old chair in to planter...it also give so much character to garden/patio...
chair
Everyday should be earth day and every little drops in ocean counts so every body please do our bit and save the Earth...

Linking it to Colours Dekor
Inspire me tuesdays

5 comments:

  1. Great post, I love the bottle planters a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspirations Nayana!! Thanks for linking my bottle hanging planter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally adore the paint cans used as planters. How fun is this. Thanks for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thing, Nayana, please come over to my blog for a little surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ideas!! I love the dripping paint in the paint can picture.
    Disha did a great job with painting the bottles and hanging them using ropes.

    Oh.. wait! I see a picture from my blog too here. Thank you so much for sharing it with your readers :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...