Bring it home...

Best thing in life is Free...NATURE. Bring it home...

I was driving back home after dropping my son to school and became nostalgic :) Cherry blossom is slowly fading away and trees are becoming green...I had to bring home few more Forsythia before they are totally gone.... 
DSC_0823
But do not worry green trees will not stop me from bringing  it home...

DSC_0808

It doesn't have to be a flowers to look beautiful. cut few green branches and bring it inside...

I love how this flower arrangement looks with my stone trivet , another gift from nature.

DSC_0825
Think outside the box and find something else then conventional vase to display your bounty from nature...I am sure you will have something in garden, kitchen or tucked away in storage... :)
DSC_0822
Go ahead...I will wait. BRING IT HOME :)

Linking it to What's it Wednesday, Open house party, Home Sweet Home 
Colours Dekor , Project inspired linky party

14 comments:

  1. So so pretty! I found you from Meeha Meeha ;)

    I really love that you put these inside of a water can on your table! Super cute! I always want to snip some of my favorite jasmine that blooms this time of the year but it never lasts more than a day after being cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can pick the jasmine flowers and have them floating in glass bowl, terracotta bowl and have them floating on water and It will last longer.

      hope this helps :)

      Delete
  2. The two colors - yellow & Red- look so beautiful together!!
    And the bright sun light coming on through the window just adds to it :)

    On my last b'day, I had more flowers than vases. So I just pulled out the water jug from the kitchen and in went the flowers. The combo did look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are one lucky girl Tanya to have these many flowers :) I love flower arrangement in a jug...

      Delete
  3. Really pretty. I love fresh flowers in the home. I like your watering can vase also. You should share at Transformed Tuesday. I know my readers would love to see. http://pjhdesignsoneofakind.blogspot.com/2013/04/transformed-tuesday-35-features.html

    Hope you have time to stop by. I'm a new follower
    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatiful water can pictures, very well clicked picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Nayana,the watering can is super cute with the yellow sprigs of the flame tree....its so nice to find another mind in another clime but with the same thoughts in mind seems like some soul sistahs reunited,I am so happy for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..I felt the same when I saw your post :)

      Delete
  6. I have seen so many posts lately about forsythia and I don't even know what it is. I must go to the nursery and talk to the experts. I don't know if it will grow in my sandy soil.

    I love red. I love yellow. I LOVE red and yellow together. Your pitcher of forsythia is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ...I do not either that it will grow in sandy soil may be experts will help. they do look beautiful at spring time.

      I will stop by at blog earliest :)

      Delete
  7. Very pretty, yellow and red are always so stunning together. I have a hedge of forsythia in my backyard and I love looking at them, sad when the yellow flowers fade, but until then they are a super happy sign of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red and yellow......a perfect combination!and your arrangement looks stunning!The water can being used as a vase makes the arrangement look even more interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...