March Flashback

Have a happy and blessed Easter everyone...hope you all are having a great weekend. Its time for the monthly round up you all...Gosh...march is already over..*sigh* but it sure was fun on Cherish Dream Live

Kicked of this month by DIY organizer for kids , such a easy project.
DSC_0991

Then I shared progress on playroom and plan ,You all loved it so much, Thank you. I am excited with the changes done and hope to have reveal in April :)
DSC_0020

CDL completed 100th post this month and I shared my musings for snow in march :)
DSC_0118
Our playroom is in basement, so We completed makeover for the entry to the playroom and I showed you before and after. I love to look at it, every time we go down there :)
DSC_0219

I got my very own glue gun this month and tried it for the first time and loved the result... DIY Pebbles tower...love it so much.
DSC_0373
Shared some great kids art display inspirations...including one in our playroom and then took you all to the tour of walls in my home..
DSC_0261

Last DIY of the month was $1 twig mirror...love the rustic charm :)
DSC_0431

Next I showed off modern shelves in my home with traditional goodies from back home

DSC_0278
This month I shared the recipe of some yummy in my tummy kind of Chocolate covered pretzel rods
DSC_0505

Ended the month with Happy home post.....
In between all this we saw two beautiful home tours on CDL..First we toured beautiful home of Madhu in Chennai, followed by tour of ethnic Indian home of Naini in Chicago ....

I also shared few things here n there on my facebook page other then blog posts...Pretty exciting month for CDL...Hope you all enjoyed as much as I did.
Linking it to Colours Dekor

10 comments:

  1. Great projects! Thanks for joining Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going through all your posts Nayana. All are very inspiring.Keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chocolate covered pretzels are delicious! You should do a recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the link and you will be directed to recipe or click on the pretzel rods link in the archive on right side

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh.. You've had a busy but... awesome month!! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and I enjoyed doing all this :)

      Delete
  5. I have recently subscribed to your blog by email, and I'm so glad I did! You have some wonderful pictures and I enjoy your blog! Thanks for sharing! Dona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..such lovely posts..thanks for putting it all in one:)..those shelves are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a fantastic month and so did we, with you! Keep the momentum going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think u had a fantastic march :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...