Home tour - Ethnic Indian abode of Naini Sidana in Chicago

I had a pictures of Naini's home in my inbox for about a week and I wanted to do this home tour so badly, why? you will know when you look at the pictures :) This was kind of hectic week for me so little slow on blog but will catch up on posts next week :)lets not wait anymore and talk about Naini Sidana and her home.

DSC_0578

Here is what Naini says about herself "I discovered my passion for interior decoration and design at an early age. After business school and globetrotting, I’ve decided to pursue my passion professionally and translate that passion into helping create dream spaces. Over the last ten years I’ve designed entire homes and living spaces like rooms, home offices, nooks, basements and more."

DSC_0526
Naini blogs at Decor N More By Naini but mostly connects through her Facebook page...

DSC_0501

I love how she group different objects and creates beautiful vignettes...

DSC_0476

Creative headboard in her bedroom...
DSC_0568

DSC_0569

We can clearly she her talent by her furniture choices, color schemes and treasures in all corners...

DSC_0502 
 
Beautiful window treatments...
DSC_0572
 Aren't these all drool worthy...so hope on over to her facebook page to see more...All images by Naini Sidana.

would you like to do a home tour or show few corners of your  home on Cherish Dream live. write me at nayana.cdl@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. these are beautiful nayana,thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful and lovely place. Love everything about this home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those hanging glass lamps..when i see those, i begin to not like my high ceilings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Home....Thanks for sharing Nayana.

    Aakanksha
    http://decor-gharaana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

  5. Beautifully-done up home...especially love the green and electric blue composition:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done home.. absolutely love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really amazing home decoration,i love this kind of ethnic home decor.

    Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing with us this useful information and I want to discuss with you for blog posting my content if you are interested so please contact me in my mail saras.seospecializer@gmail.com .

    If you are interested so please contact me in my email address.

    Treehouse Hotel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...