February Flashback

February was a great month as I started blogging again and it feels so good to be back.

I started of by posting about super easy DIY Glass jar Frames it was all about reusing glass jar you have and total cost of project...zero. love it.

DSC_0668

Next I blogged about how I put together zen corner in the entry,the changes it has made in our small entry is wonderful.

DSC_0652

Next I talked about few coffee table choices that we have narrowed down for our living room.

Then came the valentines day and I shared LOVE canvas fingerpainting art that my son and I made.
photo(3)

It was also the day I created facebook page for the blog and I LOVE it. I love how easily I can connect to you all and share inspirations, tips, decor ideas many times a day without writing a blog post.

Highlight of the month was Chalkboard kitchen pantry door and you all loved it so much too..so thank you for that. It adds a lot of character in to the kitchen and we are having lots of fun with it..its a HIT. I love writing notes on it my son loves learning alphabets on it.
photo (3)

Next I talked about was How to make a pillow out of placemat. Its an easy DIY and cost effective too..which we all love it.
DSC_0814

Spring is around the corner and We had colorful home tour of Mihaela balan.
spring bedroom 11

Then I talked about what A happy home means to me and showed you some of the vignettes of a my happy home.
DSC_0897

Last I shared is my obsession with air plants which I have ordered and can't wait for it to arrive.

Its really nice to see and feel productive about what I have accomplished in a month and may be if I have inspired you along the way...thats a bonus :)
Linking it to Colours Dekor

9 comments:

  1. Nayana, I am impressed with the pace at which you are blogging. I need to draw inspiration from you here. This post also makes me realize that I have quite a few unread posts of yours. Will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thanks Tanya :)do drop by soon :)

      Delete
  2. I am a new follower and would love it if you would follow me back
    Thank you
    Colleen
    from
    www.ButterflyInTheAttic.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chalk painted door ison my to do list :) happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When u r done..pl share the pics...would love to see :)

      Delete
  4. Thats such a nice post.. a flashback.. lovely idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home looks so beautiful. So much creativity ,Your little one looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...