DIY stones / Pebbles tower


This DIY was in my head for few years...I love pebbles and I have tried arranging them in tower but it never stayed unless pebbles are very flat....but recently I got my new toy....Glue gun :) First project I did was to make Pebbles tower.

I know I say it a lot lately *wink* but this is the most simple , quick and easiest DIY I have ever done...

DSC_0399

I am woman with zero patience...antsy pants :) and this worked for me perfectly..

DSC_0375

I got few pebbles from indoor plant pots...put them on the mat and just went with flow ..arranged them in lines so I can easily pick and hot glue them....

DSC_0387

I love how they look in my zen corner...

DSC_0390

but I have put them on this little vignette I have on our media center for now...they will be traveling a lot like other things in the house :)

DSC_0373

I am ready to experiments in the future as my pebble collection will grow...possibilities are endless. you can write words on side of each pebble...

18 comments:

  1. This is really neat... thanks for sharing at www.onemoretimeevents.com and welcome!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pebble towers look great. I especially like your first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks beautiful, loved the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nayana,
    The beauty of your zen corner has increased mani-folds with your pebble tower. These are simply amazing. Keep it up!!

    Aakanksha
    http://decor-gharaana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow.. the pebbles look awesome.. but where on earth did you pick these perfect ones from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this is so nice. Especially the Zen cornor.
    I love it dear.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely post...just love the look you have created with the pebbles, the greens and the statue..looking forward to seeing more with the glue gun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks cool. I like how they are not perfectly aligned. Hot glue gun can do wonders :) All it takes is a creative mind like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea. I live on the beach and am forever looking for something to do with all the pretty rocks I end up with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all...I am glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! I told you, I have tons of pebbles which Im planning to paint in acrylics actually to place them around my balcony garden, but am sure can use some to make these pretty towers too! After all we in Dubai are famous for building towers all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool project! Thanks so much for linking it up to Monday Funday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love pebbles too! This is a really creative idea and I can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so pretty and look fabulous in your vignette. Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/03/clever-chicks-blog-hop-28-easter-peeps.html

    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick


    Yours in poultry,
    Kathy Mormino
    The Chicken ChickTM

    Join me on Facebook
    Follow my blog: The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...