Back to blogging and new shelves installed...

Hello my lovelies, How are you all doing? missed me :) well yes or no....I am back in to your life *smile* because I have missed you all and blogging....I thought of taking a lil break during holiday season then went of track for a while but life was surely on track and there are many things has happend and can't wait to share it with you all....

Biggest news is playroom up and running...its about 90% done and functional, we go down there a lot and my son has been enjoying so much, he has got additional space to play and explore in winter season.

There are some minor things incmplete but as usual I got side tracked by other decor things in house...does it happen to you. I always start new decor project with so much excitement but before it get completes I start dreaming about the next one but I promise I will share playroom next week for sure.

These are the new shelves installed...its great and we have found a new place to showcase our knick knack , which isn't a much but I am so excited now to get new treasure because now they will not easily come in my toddler's hand.


DSC_0128

ignore the family tree without pics *wink*

DSC_0129


DSC_0154

and this is for all my peacock loving friends...

DSC_0150

Linking it to Weekly Story and Table Top Tuesday

25 comments:

  1. Lovely Nayana...!! Wish you and your family a great 2012 !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! and I love peacocks :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nayana,

    It is indeed a wonderful tip that you had left as a comment.. and I would like to include it as a part of my post with a link to this post and picture of yours... Wanted to check before doing that !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somu..its perfectly fine. this is other photo wall project where I used masking tape. http://nayanadonga.blogspot.com/2010/10/photo-wall.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nayana, I just used your comment - posts and pictures in an update to the post... Let me know what you think... Suggest any changes should there be any :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these shelves. very different and conversation starter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back Nayana :) missed you and your creativity around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the shelves.. ad woodooz… What a brilliant idea.. Love how you’ve arranged them too.. Looks lovely.. I want to put up shelves together for CD racking.. lets see how that goes..

    Oh. and welcome.. back!! Hope you had a lovely New Year.. Wish you a fabulous year ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome

    Aarthi
    http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the way u displayed each shelf lovelyyyy pieces

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nayana!
    Definitely missed you a lot! Welcome back! Your shelves look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these shelves.missed your postings a lot.I myself am MIA for a while touring India :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back!

    And those shelves are so damn beautiful! Love those beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shelves. What a wonderful composition. YOur displays are all perfect. Fabulous. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it Nayna. Organized and beautiful, what more can you ask for in a home?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Nayana,
    this is my first time to visit with you and I enjoyed your post with your pretty new shelves. They are very unique and interesting and look very nice, and you did a great job of accessorizing them. My daughter would love them I think, she has a lot of modern and black frames and such. Very pretty,
    Blessings, and nice to meet you here in blogland,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Nayana, love everything about your shelves:) As usual, your wonderful creativity shines through:):)

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely ...i m drooling over ur collectibles...the plate is so cool..:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG nayana ths s tooooooo good....im flattered of ur shelves...damn good...whoz design?

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. its a great blog for fashion jewellery
    Ethnic jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Your Wall Piece is really very great & Awesome Especially the Family tree.Can you please give the link or address to buy it such that i can gift my MIL.


    My Mail-id:Koneru.supraja@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi supraja, sorry for late reply. got this from Bed bath and beyond.

    Thanks,
    Nayana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...