Kids Playroom Inspirations

As I am looking for inspirations for our playroom here are the ones that I liked most...

Love everything about this room...specially the maps and globes...
228824099_7HQzmSRK_c
(source -From jillianharris.com via my pinterest page)

Don't you just love these art..so colorful and perfect for play room...Its paint chip art.
229792075_OzqWN2L9_c
(source -From the3rsblog.wordpress.com via my pinterest page)

How great and low cost this - Trash can for toy storage
229395738_8a4NDPMD_c
(Source -From dcoracao.com via my pinterest page)

Can you guess what used here as bookcases?
228766916_6cBDYmQV_c
(Source -From ohdeedoh.com via my pinterest page)

Its spice rack from Ikea..isn't it genius.

I absolutely adore this...Baking tray for all magnetic alphabet stuff
228818996_fkjNxZWc_c
(Source - From nicandkate09.blogspot.com via my pinterest page)

More toy storage idea -hanging garden planter to store toys...
228825470_gfsD1Oqn_c
(source - From genius-idea.tumblr.com via my pinterest page)

So do you love these? I am so stunned by creative idea all around.
Can you guess which one I used or going to use in our in playroom...

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely great inspirations! Picture No. 1 my fav pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these ideas! thanks for being my 500th follower :)
    following back,
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trash can and planter idea, I can actually use it in my room.

    The baking tray for alphabets is great too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. for any one who ahs a kid, ideas to store their toys is so so so welcome.i have a 3 month nayana and i am smiling cuz i know where to put her rattles and soft toys :)
    following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all the ideas.. really great...

    and thanks for the comment... I will be glad to motivate you but first I have to keep myself motivated enough ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. first time here... glad to have found your blog.. all ideas look great...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love all of them. Enjoy the selecting and the planning, it is always very exciting to plan a child's room, I went though this many years ago, it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ideas. I've been planning to get the spice racks from Ikea to use as shelves for my daughter's books too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Nayana.I am forever short of storage space for my daughters toys!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the inspirations are fantastic....

    ReplyDelete
  11. just found your blog
    thanks for great inspiration
    :)

    best wishes
    OPen house blog, Norway

    ReplyDelete
  12. This will be my next project at home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...