Kids Playroom Inspirations -II

Sharing few more of favorite ideas found for kids room or playroom

This one is fun to play and fun to look at - hang that abacus on wall
7
(source From anythingpretty.com via my pinterest page)

I bet this will be most memorable - lil hand prints on canvas
6
(source From bystephanielynn.com via my pinterest page)

This one is great too but I think it would look more cuter in girls room
3
(Source From megduerksen.typepad.com via my pinterest page)

I love this one for toy car storage -magnetic knife rack from ikea.
so wanted to do this in playroom for Om but our local ikea has this oos for weeks*sigh*
2
(Source From style-files.com via my pinterest page)

this is again more appropriate for girls...but so adorable
1
(source From aroundmytable.wordpress.com via my pinterest page)

and this one...my favorite*smile*
4
(source -From potterybarnkids.com via my pinterest page)

Linking it to Home Sweet Home party

6 comments:

  1. ohh i cant wait for my lil babe to grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so adorable. Love photo #5. Btw, I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sulagna - Don't be in a hurry. they grow up fast...enjoy each and every moment:)

    Thanks Suffia:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun, fun ideas...now I just need to get some kids:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post...Nice idea..New follower here..

    Do visit my blog too
    http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...