Cherishing few more diwali moments.......

Hello my lovelies..how are you all? Diwali came and went but I am still eating sweets like there is no tomorrow...and on top of that all Halloween candy *smile* well...I have to you know...too much candy is not good for one and half year old.....lol.

I was going through pictures and realized I have not shared few of Diwali moments with you all..so lets cherish them...

DSC_0688

DSC_0708

Haubby made these awesome lantern from baby food jar...actually I was supposed to make them but then I went to put my son to bed and fell asleep.....lol....so he made them for me, isn't he sweetheart *smile*.

10-31-2011

Linking it to Patty's Weekly Story

22 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! All your pics look sooooooo pretty! Bet u guys had a lovely time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it....I have a craft link party at my blog http://artistneelima.blogspot.com/2011/11/crafturday-creative-mess-11-thank-you.html Do link in if it interests you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Nayana, loved all of your Diwali lights:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful Nayana. Loved every image of your Diwali decor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pasta jars transformed into awesome Diwali lights!!lovely pics , Nayana:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of them, and you have such a wonderful husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Diwali lights are so pretty dear.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liked all your diyas have enjoyed going thru your blog.
    anandhirajan
    www.anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah...I love those mason jar lanterns. Very beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. I love candlelight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome snaps nayana...love the decs....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Decorations... The last two pics looks exceptionally good.

    I'm getting a loads of ideas from your blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Nayana. I love what you've done with the baby food jars....I have tons collected too and can put them to good use now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of recycling glass...and the baby food jar idea is fab! Must make some for my tree for Diwali! Beautiful post!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely ideas Nayana. Love the lanterns from baby food jar.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved the ideas for the lantern. It looks so nice! I have zilch creativity in me :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful ideas :-)
    I love playing with diwali lights as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful...loved it totally...New like on fb!
    www.mybeautyexpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...