Gerber containter to beautiful Vase

Got any Gerber graduate puffs snack for Infant? I am sure after looking at this vase those with infants start looking in to kitchen cabinets and those who don't have infants will start thinking about a friend who has :)
Graduates_Puffs_StrawberryApple

One day I was going to throw the empty container in the recycling bin and it hit me..so I removed the wrapper and Voila I had a beautiful white vase and I love white vase:) wrapper is not at all sticky so its super easy to remove.

I love Zinnias you have seen so many Zinnia post this year...and I am sure this is not last one :) so I cut few Zinnia flowers from the plant and put them in to their new home - this beautiful container turned in to vase.

Just don't load it with too many flowers like whole bouquet and you will fine because container is light weight.

DSC_0867

If you have more containers then I think trio of this would look good too. so got any gerber containers at home?

20 comments:

  1. How clever n elegant! :) and environmentally friendly too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. I love recycling jars for vases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea... and the photograph has come out really well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reuse - anytime and anything is good. Have a nice week ahead you too., BTW the pic is good and that red painted wooden plank adds that extra magic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I love repurposing things! Whenever I buy a DSLR camera, I am going to take lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha!! super like!! What a cute cute idea.. Loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever Nayana!! Loved ur idea and vase too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone...you all make my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully shot pics , Nayana.seems like it was a super cool weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most of my flower vase are like this.Enviornment friendly!You have been selected for an award,please check out at http://myworldofeuphoria.blogspot.com/2011/10/back-to-blogging-with-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this s superb...ecofriendly s something gr8...and love the idea behind

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice :) I love to see such projects... easy to do and light on pocket... nothing can be more creative than re-cycling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the flowers. They are so pretty. I would never know what your vase is if you didn't tell ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those flowers are really so pretty!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and letting me know about that Follow button. For the longest time I thought it appeared on the top left corner,until I did a search for my blog myself...it didn't appear.
    So thank you for noting that. I have added the Google friend connect button now. Is on the right bar of my blog.

    Cheers! have great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love a bit of recycling! Good job
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photo Nayana, and I love the whole recycling part too:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow... I loved the re-used vase... Brilliant idea... Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...