Diwali Decor - Lighting Inspirations


Today I am going to share another must for Diwali - Lighting Inspirations. Of course the festival of Lights/Diya need lighting and here are some fun way to do it.

How Pretty these looks, If do not have pedestal bowl use upside down glass and glass bowl on top.

Some bling with green - tie some greens to the candle holder or jars.


and How about using some handy kitchen beans/lentils as filler.
Ohh...this one will smell great too...tie some cinnamon sticks around candle holder/jar , I would use colorful ribbon for extra festive bling *smile*


So simple but very pretty - floating candles in jars.
floating candles and rose petals = divine in simple glasses

or make lantern using candle holder or glass jar...tell you what I am planning to use this festival season --baby food jars. did you ever got a chance to checkout my post on DIY Chandelier, I would love to do that only if I had tree to hung in the front yard.

16 comments:

  1. All so very lovely! I just love candles! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous ideas esp coz they need no-buying! Everything can be found at home... we just need to bring things together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ideas.this is called magic of being connected thru blogging.we can some fabulous ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely ideas, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ideas Nayana!! Sure gonna try them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas! It's so dark here during winter that we use lots of candles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ideas... great use of glass and roses. Love the idea of using lentils in candle holders.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nayana: perfect ideas... perfect timing! I am sure lot of them will be put to use.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow they are stunning...love each one...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is so very pretty. I don't have many flat surfaces at my house to put all the lovely candles but I simply love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What neat and fantastic ideas for diwali! Thanks for the inspiration!

    And thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Cheers and you got your newest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Nayna.Cool blog.I liked the lentil filled candle holders.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome ideas. Thank You for sharing Nayana
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great list of ideas for lighting in Diwali festival. I love them all but I particularly want to try that baby jar lighting... That's the best Diwali decorations lighting for me. Thanks for sharing!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely ideas:))....must try some of them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...