Vignette for Guest BedRoom

Today I tried to create a vignette on Guest Bedroom dresser. Room has a few white accents and white and blue bedspread so I tried to stick around little bit with color. I went some shopping in my house, bought few things from other room and basement storage and put it together this:)

Lantern borrowed from bedroom dresser, blue/purpleish dried flowers from the bouquet I got from hubby. Chariot is from India and had found its place long ago. Skeleton keys I bought few days ago to make framed art but until I reach there why not display it. Guest needs to feel relaxed rt??so few books, magazines and water fountain and photo of our God and Guruji. Fountain was a gift from friend.

















p.s. I will soon post about Tomato Rose..

linking it to
Weekend wrap up at Colours Dekor
Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
A Return to loveliness at A Delightsome life
Wow us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Good life Wednesday at A beach cottage
Home Sweet Home party at The Charm Of Home
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tea-Time Thursdays at Kreative Korner
Inspiration Friday, Fridays Unfolded, Show and tell Friday at My Romantic Home

23 comments:

  1. I like borrowing things from other rooms ;) I love the keys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vignettes.

    On another topic I have a question for you. I often click the profile pics of my followers so I can view and comment on their blogs. Your doesn't connect to your blog. Could you update your profile and link to your page? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job. It looks amazing. I love the water feature, that is a real bonus for a guest bedroom. Great job. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fountain looks so good,..and the keys are cute too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and elegant. The best part is you did not have to shop. Love that shade of blue!! The keys look perfect there and the chariot brings back so many memories :) Thanks for sharing, Nayana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the keys and the fountain brings serenity to the room!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty corners...:)...i love your collection

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fountain looks so good,..and the keys are cute too
    i love your collection

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Home....I love the paper lamp and the fountain...I am your new follower...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very pretty. I am partial to skeleton keys. They look great in the bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks so inviting..love all the collectibles.nice job Nayana :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I smiled at the sentence " I went some shopping in my house" - that was cool and not surprising that you found so many things to create that lovely corner :-). Thanks for your comments on my posts Nayana - I enjoy reading them. BTW what a nice name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @joyful - I will see about that problem. thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very very pretty!! Love all those keys.. Where did you get that from??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really lovely vignette! Thanks for sharing at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love to shop my house -- too bad my daughters do, too -- and take my things!

    Your guest room vignette is charming. I love the rich colors and textures; very pretty!
    Best wishes,
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice vignettes. The water fountain is wonderful. We had one of those and we all enjoyed the sound it made. Thanks for linking it up at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the pics! Just beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pictures and vignettes! Thanks for sharing at the Open House party.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for linking up at Tea-Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner, Nayana. Your post added to the celebration. Party for this week is going on now. Hope to see you there.

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-3-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...