Shelf stories in my home

Colours Dekor's August spotlight series is 'Shelf Stories' and to join in the bandwagon I have finally managed to click few pics of shelves in my home.

Shelf between kitchen and dining
I am always changing things on this shelf...so here are the different versions..
Shelf

Shelf on corner cabinet in kitchen

DSC_0274


Cabinet with glass door in kitchen
I like all white for now....so all mishmash goes in wood panel cabinets:)


DSC_0540


Brass pot on right is passed on by my mom


IMG_6526



Shelves on the book case in our home office



DSC_0554


Blue artwork in center is done by yours truly....:)


DSC_0573


So, did you enjoy the stories of shelf in my home?

Linking it to Shelf Stories , Wow us wednesdays ,Good life wednesday , Home Sweet Home party at The Charm Of Home , Open House Party at No Minimalist Here ,Tea-Time Thursdays at Kreative Korner ,Inspiration Friday, Fridays Unfolded, Show and tell Friday at My Romantic Home ,Potpourri Friday

17 comments:

  1. It all looks very nice!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shelves are all so beautifully arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. neatly and beautifully arranged shelves in your house....the flowers surely bring a life to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shelves...very nicely decorated. I love your brass pots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my love upon ur draping moneyplant and indeed ur flowers..simply soothing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I absolutely enjoyed your shelve story.beautiful and neat.I am glad you and your family is safe and sound during the calamity.I had left for india by then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am struck by inspiring and IMMACULATE the shelves are! I would have to do a bit of dusting before I took on this assignment ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely enjoyed your shelf story. Plus, I really like you glass front cabinets! Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks you for linking to Potpourri Friday and helping out in making it a success! I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for coming to the party. Love the zinnias!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really looks very good. I like your all white in the kitchen shelf, and the brass pots with plants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh such enviable neatness and beauty!

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You decorate your shelves really well. Love how we can just change things up according to our mood.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so beautifully kept. I loved the money plant on your kitchen cabinet. Can you please send a few money plant branches for my house :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so enjoyed the storeis of you shelves. Shelves are such a nice way to change decorating. But it sure is a chore to keep dusted.
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved your cabinet with glass door in kitchen. Everything so neatly arranged..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...