How to make Multi Tier Stand. .

We always see multi tier display of cup cakes, cookies so here is my version of stand.

I have used 2 glass and white plates because my display items were colorful: fruits and vegs.

to make a stand, first put bigger plate then glass and then medium size plate and so on...

I started putting items on the stand as I added layers.....

and voila presenting you multi tier display of fruits and vegs....I used kitchen towel as runner to go with colors....





Note: As you go on adding layers, put item equally on sides otherwise it will may fall....

Now how you can variations. . . . . . .

1. You can use clear/colored glass plates also, it will look more beautiful (I didn't have so..)

2. You can use clear/colored glass ice cream bowls on adding layers instead of glass.

3. for some pzazz add some vase filler in glass and tea light candles on plates or add some other item on bottom plates and candle on top.

4. Play around with the things you have and you might get ultimate best stand...mix and match..*smile*

5. If you want to make a stand permanent use industrial strength glue to attach things..

6. you can also make cake stand by putting bowl/glsss/vase etc..on bottom and then put plate on top and attach with industrial strength glue.

linking it to
Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
A Return to loveliness at A Delightsome life
Wow us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Good life Wednesday at A beach cottage
Table scape Thursday at Between Naps On the Porch
Home Sweet Home party at The Charm Of Home
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tea-Time Thursdays at Kreative Korner
Inspiration Friday, Fridays Unfolded, Show and tell Friday at My Romantic Home

Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. You've come up with a really pretty and practical idea. It looks nice as a centerpiece on your table.Thanks for the variation suggestions.
    Hugs,
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love the way tiered plates look filled with fruit or teacakes...very pretty.

    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this great idea. I am running out of space to store big things since we "downsized" so it's great to know how to use things I already have to make a tiered stand. AND a plus is that it just "goes away" space-wise when the need for it is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thts a gr8 idea!
    Meena Menon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely idea and so practical. I need to get some plates now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea , Nayana!!looks fabulous.nice way to keep all the fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so simple and so creative. Love it. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just perfect! Thank you for the tutorial, so simple and yet so pretty...I always wanted to do this, but using the glasses as pedestals is what I didn't know. Hugs, FABBY from TT at, BNOTP. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Innovative idea

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has so many uses and possibilities! It is wonderful to find such inspiration shared through blogging friends - I love fresh fruit displayed and this is fantastic! Thank you for sharing this with A Return to Loveliness,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great idea and the good thing about it is you can change it up all the time. Thanks for dropping by Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays and adding your link!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nayana,
    That is very pretty for a table centerpiece. When we first married I put a basket of fruit on the table. A few years later my first son would climb up on the table, sit in the middle, and bite into oranges. He was so curious and always hungry! Your bright colored fruit made me think of that. Who wouldn't want to take a bite? LOL Thanks for linking it up at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nayana, This is a simple project but wonderful! Thank you for sharing this at my Open House party.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG that was brilliant. I will be doing this, this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Nayana wonderful idea.Thanks for sharing.
    anandhirajan
    www.anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is an easy and great idea! Previously, I seen how to make this stand, but it was not so easy.I tried this tutorial immediately after reading this post with my clear glass plates on my kitchen counter.My husband was happy to see this and appreciated me.The credit goes to you!Thanks for sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous idea Nayana:) What a beautiful centerpiece it makes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous.. I do this for cakes & petit fours.. Most of the time.. I use two layers.. the second layer.. is kept on a side.. and a smaller plate.. I'll click some pics next time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for linking up, Nayana. You gave a new idea of using this setup without gluing. I had not thought of it.

    The party for this week is on. I hope to see you there.
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-2-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. thnx dids, for posting this,, it really worked well, i tried it on ganeshpooja at my home, laddos on maltiple layered plates.. thnx for innovative idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...