Weekend Inspiration - DIY to do

Image : Via

I just love it, don't you?? It is in my DIY to do list. This garden chandelier is by Michelle Kaufmann , She has given a step by step guide in PDF on how to make one. looks pretty easy. All you need is round cooling rack, some s shape hooks, wire, few glass jars, few beaded chains and of course candles:)

So Are you inspired? If you do make one, I would like to see your version. I do not have much time for DIYing *wink* but If I like something I will post on blog to bookmark.

Have a nice weekend everyone! Stay cool......

7 comments:

  1. That is surely a nice idea, Nayana. Hope to see what you make, soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great DIY project. Thanks for checking out my tray. To make the paper roses, I just searched youtube.com for how to make paper rose tutorials. I used the ones that used the Cricut machine since I have one. Hope you get to try it out. They are fun to make! Thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really pretty, a great project. Thanks so much for visiting and following, following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great project. Can't wait to see your finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! this sounds like I too can make one :-). I dread DIY's as I feel my hands are not cut out for them - but this seems possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gr8...i guess with colorful small pots it will come out well...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...