Photo Wall Again....

Last year we created a photo wall, which looked like this (see Post @ that here)

I very much love looking at the photos everyday, my son kinda talks to them, smiles and I change the pics time by time so we have a new memories to see through but I felt it looks plain/boring so we added this 'Live Laugh Love' vinyl letters on top



and in the corner of that wall we hung a bird mobile that my sis and sis-in-law hand made. I love this piece and its super heavy. They made bird out of cloth and my sis in law did all the moti work (tiny tiny beads) on top and two birds are connected by lots and lots of codi(some kind of shell) and at the bottom some bells.


This how the wall looks now...do you like it?? I feel like it still needs something....may be sconces with candles on side....what do you say? or that will be too much??? or any other idea???


Edited to add the upated pic :)
photo wall

14 comments:

  1. nayana i dnt ve words to say...how creative u r!! ths s a gr8 one i got to keep our memories too...the hanging nearby adds beauty to it...and most importantly the words wow gr8 nayana...love u and ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nayana, simply gorgeous:) As for adding things to the sides, go for it and see how you like it:) I love it as it is, a love-filled wall:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea Nayana..such a nice way to use pics.i might steal it someday:)but wont forget to give u the credit:)
    thanks for visiting me today

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely Nayana. The corner decoration is a lovely homemade addition too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nayana, nice wall decor. You have done it well. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur wall Nayana......it reminded me my wall that I did sometime back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone, your words are very encouraging. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a great idea! But I think candles would look nice with it, too!

    lg
    elke

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful. Thanks for linking it up!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful photo wall always beings back memories and puts a smile on our face. And you have done that very creatively. Kudos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow the bird mobile looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice, the black photo-frames give the space an old-world charm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...