Pani puri and Sev puri

Do you love Friday nights??

For me weekends starts on Friday night. usually if we are not going out on Friday night, I like to host dinner for friends. In summer, Saturdays mostly goes on outing , Sundays at temple, shopping, relaxing so I like to start weekend with some good food , chitchat with friends and kids playing......love it.

Below is a snippet of such Friday night, I served Pani puri and Sev puri. I loooovvve Pani puri *smile*

everything was homemade except Puri and Sev (That too can be made at home, I just did not had time). Rose was made from Tomato, as you have seen here before in my salad platter. In my next post I'll show you how to make one...you will not believe how easy it is.











Have a nice weekend! enjoy....

P.s. If anybody wants I can write down a recipe, otherwise I am just toooo lazzzzy :)
linking it to Tea time Thursdays
Weekend Wrap up at ColoursDekor

21 comments:

  1. It all looks very tasty! A healthy homemade feast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are so bright and colorful, makes me want to get into the kitchen and cook up a good meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pani puri and sev puri. I appears you had a wonderful treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pani puri too. The photos are awesome and the food looks so good...love those little candles too, what a welcome:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this food looks so fresh and delicious!!! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post just got me craving for some chaat papri!!! :)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply mouth-watering stuff...can't resist panipuris...nice clicks too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mouth watering!!!love how you have photographed them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, this all looks absolutely delicious and I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just looking at the pictures is making my mouth water. It is indeed a tasty and simple dish to make in a hurry. Always love such food.

    ReplyDelete
  11. muitos apetitosos estes registos :D
    devem ser deveras muito muito saborosos :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. pics are amazing nayana...u had fabulous weekend right...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nayana if you were in India I would have sent you the sliding cake card!
    Thank You for dropping in dear and cheering me up with such sweet comments
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh! I am a total chaat freak and this looks so tempting :) I wud like to learn how to make that tomato flower... will look out for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Drooling ,even I published chat post today :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love chaat and this post makes me crave for it all the more. It looks soooo yummy!!
    We usually have chaat on friday nights, too :) Infact, we had it a couple of weeks back. I intended to take pictures for blog but we pounced on it before the clicking could begin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pani poori looks really delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pani Puri.. Sev Puri.. Can I come?? can I come?? The food looks yuuuummmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for linking, Nayana. This post has been featured on Kreative Korner.

    The party for this week - Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner - is on. Hope to see you there with latest posts.
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-2-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...