Enchanting Entrance

Our Home doesn't have Foyer but as you enter in the house on the side of the door there is coat rack, which we don't use as one as we have a coat closet. Rack was already there when we bought the house , I don't like it much but do not have energy or time to paint if I remove it, so this is what I did

Always love to look at pics of my son

Colorful Bell



more colors with Bags
Green one is sewn by my Sis


Right side of Entrance

Closer look

left side of Entrance


Outside on the Front Porch
Closer look



And
This is How It Looked Before

And Before That...
So What Do You Think..........???????

Linking it to
Enchanting Entrances at ColoursDekor
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Wow us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Home Sweet Home party at The Charm Of Home
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Chic Cottage
Show and tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Happy To Design
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. pretty snippets of the entrance..your baby's pics are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I like what you have done. The colourful bags and bell are a delight to the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by.Your son's pic is soo cute !!! and love all the colorful bags hanging.The bell around the porch light is pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If those jewel tones were liquid, I would want to swim in them. So pretty!

    I'm your newest follower; found you via Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the decorative touch the bells add. They seem perfect here at the entrance. Thanks for linking them up at HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow tht coathanger s realy nice nd tht bags add beauty nd apt 4r tht place..umma 2 ur lil one nd big praises 2 ur sis 4r tht beautiful bag..wow tht coathanger s realy nice nd tht bags add beauty nd apt 4r tht place..umma 2 ur lil one nd big praises 2 ur sis 4r tht beautiful bag..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see this post. Hanging bags on the hanger is a good idea. It has added so much color and beauty to the entrance. Thanks for the awesome ideas and wonderful comments that you left on my blog. I feel that the thing common between our entries is COLOR and that is why we enjoyed each others post.
    I love the flowers from your garden. Following you to stay in touch :)
    You boy is super adorable :) Love to him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww....big thank you everyone for stopping by. I m glad you all liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post...loved the bags used as decoration and beautiful baby pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you did with the coat rack, looks lovely now and so personal with everything you have on it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks much better now and so cheery. Your sister made a wonderful bag. Very talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the colorful bags hanging on the pegged shelf. And maybe someday you'll find some other fun and interesting things to showcase on those pegs and then you'll have OPTIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nayana...

    My friend, you have some beautiful bags! So very colorful...they really add a pretty splash of color to your entrance hall! Great idea! Loved getting to see the photos of your son...he is such a beautiful baby!

    Well my dear, thank you so much for sharing more of your lovely home with us this week for the Sunday Favorites repost party! I'm sorry that I'm so late in getting by...just been crazy busy, my friend!

    Warmest summery wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are really a talented person.. i got many inspiration from your blog.. thanks a lot..

    http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...