Vera Bradley Love



My Favorite from below image is the Angle Tote on the right bottom corner





All above images via Vera Bradley

Below is the Tote that I own and love it, I am using it as Diaper bag. When I was pregnant with my son, I started looking for diaper bag and found one when he turned 4 months, till then I was using the one that I got from hospital :( but when I saw this at my local gift shop and my search was over. These are very practical bags with very nice finish and you can throw 'em in to washer and they comes out great. I am no fashionista and bag crazy but I do love these bags.

p.s. See why there is fence in my deck in last pic, save my plants from squirrel ?????? nahhhhh, save them from my son *smile * ohhhhh, how much I love them both:)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks a ton , Nayana for signing up to follow :)
    I love those Vera bradley bags.it's in my wish list to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good collections...love each and everything...love to own one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and being able to throw them in the wash? That is priceless:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarmistha,Nisha and Kala.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nayana, I live so close to the Vera Bradley home location...I have even sewn for them when I was getting my Interior Design Business off the ground. They are wonderful bags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nayana , for visiting me and leaving me a comment, you have got a nice blog ...would love to see you more often there...keep in touch, ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a feedback...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...